replacing print cartridges
Before buying replacement print cartridges, verify the correct
To replace a print cartridge:
1. Press the
button to turn on the printer.
2. Open the printer cover.
The cradle moves to the center of the printer.
3. Push down on the print cartridge and slide it out of the print cartridge cradle.
1. press power button 2. lift printer cover 3. push down on print cartridge 4.
slide print cartridge out of cradle
4. Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully
remove the plastic tape. Hold the print cartridge so that the copper strip is on
the bottom and facing toward the printer.
1. remove plastic tape
Do not touch the print cartridge ink nozzles or copper
contacts. Touching these parts will result in clogs, ink failure, and
bad electrical connections. Do not remove the copper strips. They
are required electrical contacts.
1. ink nozzles 2. copper contacts
5. Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle until you
6. Push the cartridge into the cradle.
You hear a snap when the print cartridge is correctly positioned.
7. Close the printer cover.
the printer for optimum print quality.
For information on how to recycle your empty print cartridges,
Keep both new and used print cartridges out of the reach